Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Studying new technology

OK so basically these days I am busy with preparation for my final exams. The 8th semester final exams which are starting from 20th I think.

I haven't completed a single subject till now but I am confident that I am going to get good marks this time because i am able to understand the subjects easily and some of the subjects are really interesting. like i have ERP i.e Enterprise resource planning which is based on this new technology ERP which helps the business ,industries that have a lot of data in their database..so it helps them manage all sorts of data and let them understand the importance of managing and keeping every individual related to their business in the communication change so that everybody is aware about the on going things in the manufacturing process..pretty complicated thing but still its something new and I love reading about new technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment