Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Reviewing NBA 2K11

This is a game that I have been playing for a long time now..and I'm still impressed with everything about this game..nice graphics..great AI..awesome realism and best part you can play it any way you want.

You can make your own player, start a new roster, manage a roster, create your own nba superstar, anything you like about basketball and its thr.

so I have taken some screen shots of my gameplay that I like..which is Creating my own player.


This is the original nba screen containing all the trademarks of the team. 


The start up screen. Since the games main focus is on Michael Jordan.


The basic quick game option of choosing 2 teams for match


main menu



Create my player- This is my player.

I am in the starting line up of the lakers (Cool isn't it)



The game begins





Me, making a small dunk.

My close up after the dunk



So basically the graphics are pretty awesome and so is the gameplay. I'm sure if u enjoy playing basketball then you would surely enjoy playing NBA 2K11.

No comments:

Post a Comment