Search This Blog

Friday 8 April 2011

Finally completed COD

So finally for the second time around I have completed COD: Black Ops...This time with HARDENED difficulty..and the game play was excellent..

What is so great about this game??

  • Thrilling and intriguing campaign about the globe with breath taking graphics
    • Awesome story with realistic atmosphere
    • And taking the player everyplace like Japan, Cuba, Russia..its amazing
    • I could not have asked for better graphics and the game feels so realistic
  • The last campaign is of course great

The only bad thing is can say about this is the length of the campaign..I wish it could have been have bit more..length wise.

Anyways again I'm putting up some screenshots that I took during my game play.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment